You may have seen this week Raffle Tickets for sale. On our race night, we are holding a Big Raffle Prize Draw to help fundraise for our international Kandersteg camp, taking place next year. We have some fantastic prizes available so why not try your luck and help with the fundraising?
Thank you to everybody who purchased a Raffle Ticket, we’re just doing the final totalling to work out how much we’ve raised, and also we will be in touch with our Prize winner for the most tickets sold.
- 01624 – R. Walton – Coombe Abbey Experience (Collected on Race Night)
- 01279 – L. Clarke – £100 Cash (Collected on Race Night)
- 00974 – S. Franklin – £50 Cash (Collected on Race Night)
- 01076 – K. Tallis – NB Leisure Trust Vouchers (Collected on Race Night)
- 00273 – J. Forkam – Conkers Voucher (Collected on Race Night)
- 00888 – A. Cooper – Stratford Butterfly Farm Voucher
- 01084 – D. Harris – Hatton Country World Voucher
- 00032 – M. Scarle – Fourways Play Centre Voucher (Collected on Race Night)
- 00458 – G. Powley – Dominos Pizza Voucher
- 00779 – Vicki – Dominos Pizza Voucher
Claiming Your Prize
Please get in touch if you have won a prize to arrange for collection.
To add a little more competition, there is a prize for the Family who sells the most tickets! Should you want more tickets to sell, then please drop us an email or see a member of the team.
Read the legal information.
We have loads of great prizes for the raffle. All of these prizes have been kindly donated to us by local businesses. Thank you for your amazing donations!
The prizes up for grabs include:
|Promoter||61 Beechwood Road, Bedworth, CV12 9AQ|
|Permit Licence||Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council|
|Permit Number||LTY/1232/19 – (Small Society Lottery Licence)|
|Draw Location||Saunders Hall, Bedworth|
|Draw Date||Saturday, February 8th 2020 – 9pm|
|Reason||Fundraising for Kandersteg|
Cannot be sold to or purchased by anyone under the age of 16.
In August 2020, we will be taking 28 members to the Kandersteg International Scout Centre (KISC) in Switzerland for the international experience of a life-time!