Over the past few weeks, the Cubs have been set a series of different challenges to do while they are at home.
- Plan and cook a simple one course meal
- Wash up after dinner
- Help sort out the washing – load and unload the washing machine and dryer
- Iron at least two items of clothing (socks do not count)
- Clean and tidy your bedroom
- Clean at least two items in you home eg a sink, toilet, silverware, brass or a kitchen cupboard
- Make your bed for a week
- Change your bedding – change the duvet cover, sheet and pillowcase
- Sew on a button
- Build something out of recycled materials
We’d love it if you can send any photos or videos of you completing your challenges to [email protected]!