The first Virtual Challenge for you is set by Woody. Completing this challenge will complete part of your Personal Challenge Award Badge and help towards you gaining your Chief Scout Award.
As a Beaver, Cub or Scout you need to complete two challenges to complete this Challenge Badge. For Beavers these challenges should take you at least two weeks, for Cubs three weeks and for Scouts four weeks.
For the first challenge you need to speak to your parents or carers and agree a suitable challenge for you. It must challenge you and must not be something that you already do or that you will find easy.
When you have agreed the Challenge, you, or your parent or guardian need to email Woody using [email protected] to tell him what your challenge will be. During the challenge don’t forget to keep a daily log & perhaps take photos. When your challenge is complete you should email Woody to tell him that you have been successful, and attach your log and photos. You will also need to tell Woody what you enjoyed about the challenge & what you found difficult about the challenge.
- Remember to brush your teeth twice a day for 2 weeks
- Show good behaviour at home for 2 weeks in a row
- Try something new that you are a bit nervous about
- Try a number of new foods over a 2 week period
- Remember to feed your pet every day for 2 weeks
- Show good behaviour at home for 3 weeks
- Try a number of new foods over a 3 week period
- Remember to feed your pet every day for 3 weeks
- Remember to brush your teeth twice a day for 3 weeks
- Keep your bedroom clean and tidy for 3 weeks
- Help to keep your garden neat & tidy for 3 weeks
- Help your younger brother or sister with their school work for 4 weeks
- Learn how to communicate in basic sign language
- Do at least an hour of physical activity every day for 4 weeks
- Do the washing up at home for four weeks
- Help keep your house clean & tidy for 4 weeks
- Show good behaviour at home for 4 weeks
- Keep your bedroom clean and tidy for 4 weeks
- Help to keep your garden neat & tidy for 4 weeks
- Cook a meal for your family on 1 day a week for 4 weeks